All on 4 design
All-on-4 (AO4) implants are a permanent set of fabricated teeth set on dental implants surgically placed into your jaw. They look, feel, and function like natural teeth.
All-on-4 dental implants…
• Are permanent teeth that can be brushed and cleaned like natural teeth
• Do not have to be taken out
• Do not need adhesives
• Are comfortable because they don’t press down on your gums
• Allow you to taste food better
• Allow you to bite with increased force, so you can eat all of your favorite foods again
• Prevent bone resorption
• Restore your facial features
How are All-on-4 Dental Implants different from dentures?
All-on-4 dental implants differ from dentures because they’re a permanent solution for missing or severely damaged teeth. The dental implants are secured directly into your own jaw, so they look, feel and function just like natural teeth.
How do All-on-4 dental implants compare to traditional implants?
The All-on-4 dental implant technique uses only four implants per arch, whereas traditional implants use anywhere from six to eight implants or more in each arch. The implants of the All-on-4 procedure are also placed at an angle, which allows for increased contact by using the natural support of your bone. In addition, the All-on-4 procedure requires no bone grafting for many patients, which is common in traditional implant procedures. Therefore, All-on-4 dental implants save both time and money.